Joint Fellowship Training Program
Clinical Oncology Product Research/Review for Board Certified (BC) Oncologists
Training Goals and Outcomes
- Training and experience in clinical trial design, clinical pharmacology, pharmacoepidemiology, and the drug development process in the context of clinical research.
- Understanding the review process for regulatory pathways
- Understanding of the various legal and regulatory aspects of cancer product development.
- Understanding of critical ethical issues and requirements in product research, development, and review, including protection of human research subjects and conflict of interest.
- Understanding of mechanisms of pathogenesis and cancer biology.